The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins is by far the best books I have ever had the
pleasure of reading. It is a fast paced thrill ride with constant suspense. I love it! The characters enchanted me. But be warned, after you start reading, you won’t be able to put it down.
pleasure of reading. It is a fast paced thrill ride with constant suspense. I love it! The characters enchanted me. But be warned, after you start reading, you won’t be able to put it down.
Danielle Patton
The Hunger Games Trilogy is one of the best series I’ve ever read. It’s a thrilling read by Suzanne Collins. It’s a great mixture of
action, horror, sci-fi, romance and drama, all in one series. Every time I picked up the book, it was hard to put it back down again.
action, horror, sci-fi, romance and drama, all in one series. Every time I picked up the book, it was hard to put it back down again.
Elizabeth Jones
The Hunger Games is the most amazing book I have ever read. It is everything you would want in a book. It is a thrilling, action filled, horror story; but most of all it is a love story. Katniss, Peeta and Gale are caught in a love triangle, so be warned. I love this book.
Madison Webster
Please leave a comment and tell us what you think about the movie and/or book. Happy Reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment